Who is the data controller?
Name of data controller: SEAT METROPOLIS LAB BARCELONA S.A., with VAT number A66928367
Address: Autovía A-2, Km. 585, Martorell (Barcelona)
Data Protection Officer’s contact details (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
SEAT METROPOLIS LAB BARCELONA S.A., (hereinafter “SEAT:CODE”) will process your personal data for the following purposes:
Contact form: manage the data of users who contact SEAT:CODE through the contact form, which SEAT:CODE makes available to the User. Likewise, your data will be processed in order to manage the queries that you send us through the channels set up for this purpose on our Website; we may also contact the user by telephone and/or electronically.
Jobs: Evaluate your candidacy in the event that your profile fits any vacancy within the entity. If necessary, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
What type of personal data are processed?
SEAT: CODE will process the following personal data:
Identifying data: Name and surname; national Identity Number; telephone number; e-mail; postal address; telephone.
Professional data: Academic studies and any data that can be found in your CV
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent.
Who are the recipients of my personal data?
SEAT:CODE may communicate your personal data to third parties in compliance with the legal obligations that apply in each case. Your personal data will not be internationally transferred and subject to automated decisions.
On the other hand, your data may be communicated to SEAT S.A. with address Autovía A-2, Km. 585, Martorell (Barcelona) and VAT number A28049161, in order to be able to execute your job application.
How long will we keep your data?
SEAT:CODE will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
For the purpose of manage the queries that you send us, is (3) three years since you contact with us, according to the section 72 of the Ley Orgánica 3/2018.
For evaluate your candidacy is (2) two years from the date on which the job application is received.
What are your rights as data subject?
You can exercise the following rights:
- Access: you can obtain from SEAT:CODE confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed and access to your personal data.
- Rectification: you can obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data when, among others, the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Object: you can object to the processing of your personal data. SEAT:CODE will no longer process your personal data unless it has compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Restriction: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where one of the following grounds applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling SEAT:CODE to verify the accuracy of such data.
- The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead.
- SEAT no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether SEAT:CODE legitimate grounds override yours.
- Portability: you can receive the personal data that you provided to SEAT:CODE in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also have these data transmitted to another controller.
- Consent withdrawal: you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your consent withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com. You must certify your identity and specify the right you wish to exercise. The exercise of these rights is free of charge.
Should you consider that SEAT:CODE has not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable law, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.