At the SEAT:CODE we are constantly looking for talented people willing to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. Right now we are very focused on mobility projects, trying to improve citizen’s mobility in and out cities. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, we invite you to keep reading what we think it could be a good fit for our current needs 😊.
As a Backend Engineer you have experience writing micro-services that are deployed in cloud environments (AWS/Google Cloud/etc.), providing highly available services that are resilient in the face of failures.
You have also worked in Agile teams composed of other engineers, designers, and product managers and are comfortable building high level features as well as writing platform level code.
Our next projects will demand a robust, scalable, and resilient architecture. We hope you can help us setting it up, besides contributing with interesting algorithm implementation (route optimisation, bus scheduling, etc…)
- Coding in Java or JVM compatible language (kotlin is a big, big plus) and knowledge of frameworks such as Spring + Spring Boot.
- Linux operating system (useful commands, etc.).
- Managing and deploying on cloud (both IAAS and PAAS offerings of AWS/Google Cloud/etc.).
- Writing and maintaining Micro-services (you know their advantages and caveats).
- Working with databases (both SQL and No-SQL, their pros and cons).
- Managing code via git.
- Working with message and key-value stores (e.g. Redis).
- Applying knowledge of algorithms and data structures for the suitable problem.
- Passion for building great products.
What we offer.
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment. The opportunity of building an innovative product, with the opportunity to challenge yourself with a great competitive salary, cutting edge technologies, conference tickets, training, flexible working hours (and Friday afternoons off), great office location (just 5 minutes walk from the beach), snacks and food, fresh fruit, drinks, tea, coffee and juices, and interesting social benefits apart from salary.